WE ARE A BRITISH COMPANY MANUFACTURING IN THE UK WITH DEFRA APPROVAL.
- Destroys harmful micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses, algae and fungus.
- Decomposes to water and oxygen.
- Effective in turbid water.
- No chemical mixing required.
- Does not leave harmful residues (including chlorates and chlorites).
- May enhance removal of organic matter and organisms.
- No disposal issues.
- Does not produce chlorine.
- Reacts with hydrocarbons and can cause organic deposits for bacteria to thrive in.
- Hazardous in use.
- Higher dose rate for full bacteria kill.
- Very small end of line residual (0.1ppm).
- Efficiency can be effected by changes in ph.
Bespoke XIMAX equipment may be used, if you already have a XIMAX system a small modification will make the application of PRO-OXIDE possible. Pulse proportional pumps ensures PRO-OXIDE is never under or over dosing.
AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS KIT SIZES: 25L ; 200L ; 1000L ;
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01708 34 25 16