- A number of shareholders have asked about amended share certificates since the recent one for three consolidation.
The existing share certificates remain proof of ownership although they are now treated as a third of the original number of allocated shares, and this information is stored electronically.
- General Meeting held on 21st November 2016 – Both the resolution to consolidate the companies shares 1 for 3 and to adopt the new Articles of Association were duly passed. There being no other
business the meeting was concluded. – posted on 21/11/16
- INTERNATIONAL WATER SERVICES PLC – Articles of Association 21/11/16 (click to view) – posted on 07/11/16
- INTERNATIONAL WATER SERVICES PLC – Shareholder’s Circular 04/11/16 (click to view) – posted on 07/11/16
- INTERNATIONAL WATER SERVICES PLC – Digital Letter (click to view) – posted on 07/11/16
- INTERNATIONAL WATER SERVICES PLC – Form of Proxy (click to view) – posted on 07/11/16
- PROPOSED NASDAQ LISTING: In order to keep Investors informed regarding the proposed listing on Nasdaq, we will update this announcement from time to time.
At the time of posting, the required documentation is with the Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington DC awaiting approval. We have already been though a due diligence process with them, and assuming there are no further points to be clarified, we are hopeful that a listing date maybe forthcoming in the relatively near future.
- Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance announce their support for International Water Solutions Ltd through providing a Working Capital Facility.
Read full Media Coverage online: East England Business News.
- The company has appointed Forte Securities LLC as brokers and Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ross LLP as lawyers to produce a listing document for IWS to list on the NASDAQ Exchange in the USA.
- RESOLUTION 1:
An ordinary resolution, to re-elect Shakeel Harun as a director of the Company in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company.
- RESOLUTION 2:
An ordinary resolution, to re-elect Dr John Sutherlin as a director of the Company in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company.
- RESOLUTION 3:
An ordinary resolution to approve the Acquisition of XEL (subject to the passing of Resolutions 1 and 2).
- RESOLUTION 4:
An ordinary resolution to approve the Acquisition of XOG (subject to the passing of Resolutions 1, 2 and 3).
- RESOLUTION 5:
An ordinary resolution (subject to and conditional on the passing of Resolutions 3 and 4) to grant the Directors authority to allot up to 39,599,995 New Ordinary Shares in relation to the Acquisitions, and for other purposes.
- RESOLUTION 6:
A special resolution to dis-apply pre-emption rights.
- RESOLUTION 7:
A special resolution to change the name of the Company to International Water Services PLC. It is now the company’s intention to list on NASDAQ.
COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION: The company is incorporated in England and Wales, registration number 5388153.